PC1 Whats your plan of purchase?

Wait for user (not members, investors and payed drivers :rolleyes: ) impressions and reviews or maybe bargain bin :thumbsup:

Not every sim is for every person. That's the great thing about being a sim racer today with so many options available today..

As far as the "payed (paid) drivers" comment, the only driver who might qualify is only Ben Collins. The others sought out SMS to assist with the project for their own passion. Rene Rast was introduced to Project CARS while testing out equipment at Fanatec, and then contacted SMS about helping out. There are other racing drivers who had asked about helping as well which were lesser known but part of some of the smaller racing series pCARS has like the Ginetta Junior and Renault Clio Cup.

I will say there are a host of non-professional drivers who drive/race in the amatuer divisions like SCCA and NASA who sought out to be part of the project (not to mention Doug Arnao is a former SCCA national champion racer himself). They (SMS) have had more than a sampling of real world experience on this project.

It does look unimpressive other than graphics to some degree and the amount of street cars is extremely low compared to other semi-sims but that's not something we should discuss in this thread. OP is just asking about our plans of purchase. I hope you had a good "experience" throughout the last 3.5 years and it was worth the money for you :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Pre-ordered my copy today, been looking forward to the game over the past few years. Missed the early backers opportunity so have been watching various video's and reading reviews and I like what I've seen so far.

Really looking to progress my sim driving so starting fresh through most of the series in this game seems like the perfect option for me.

I purchased it. so many people feel like they are going to have to spend a fortune to buy the game. It's less than a night out. I don't listen to the detractors and naysayers. Every sim has it's pro's and cons. The only developer I'd sit on the fence with is Codemasters.

Swagg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 262 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 173 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 170 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 128 7.5%
  • < 5 years