PC1 Whats your plan of purchase?

I have gone for a pre order after taking a deal over at Green Man Gaming that was posted on this forum.

I did contribute to the game nearly three years ago but when there were a few wobbles and questions being asked about its future I took the offer of a refund and tried Assetto Corsa out instead.

But some of the latest build reviews and videos got me interested in this title again so hit the pre order button.

Jason.

"Waiting for Review"

Want to see what EmptyBox has to say on the release candidate and see the big picture of those who didn't already play since years and come directly from AC/GSCE so i can relate to that.

Well i have pre loaded the game on to my PC so its ready to go once i get home from night shift.

Although i had early access to this game nearly three years a go i never got it to work right on my PC as it was then and got my money back after a handfull of laps and invested in Assetto Corsa which i have been playing, with varying degrees of success, and so looking forward to seeing how the two compare myself.

For me its the range of British based tracks in Project cars that has got me the most interested in trying this new title out.

Jason.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back