Whats your next piece of Sim kit ?

Hi was wondering what people are getting next for the Sim rig hardware or software.
Or even still what is in your wish list of things to acquire.

Myself I will get the ACC DLC pack coming on Tuesday can't wait

Last edited:
Probably AMS 2 given its due soon. Hardware wise the next thing I want is a mod for my T3PA Pro clutch pedal so I can feel the bite point. I make way too many mistakes with bite points set arbitrarily and its a big problem and I am hoping BBJ Sim racing releases their promised clutch mod soon.

Upvote 0
Regarding software, I´m 100% into ACC DLC.
Meanwhile, I keep working on my pit, which arrived just a week ago. I´m buying an amp and several transducers for tactile feedback.
By summer, my plan is giving my G25 a proper retirement and upgrade to some TM stuff.

Upvote 0
I have six transducers, and they are awesome so by my pedal two near the wheelbase and two on the back of my seat, I can drive without them feel so good.

Upvote 0
Yes AMS2... Currently using Next Level Wheel Stand. Currently I'm 32 inches away from my monitor. Can't go any closer or my legs will be all crammed up like a tall boy in a rental go kart lol. I ain't even tall, but the pedal deck on this wheel stand doesn't go far back enough at all

Thinking of removing the metal pedal deck, and replacing it with a long piece of wood about 2 feet longer than the original pedal deck. That way I can mount my pedals further away, and gain that extra 4-5 inches closer.

With the extra length of the pedal deck, I may also add one more bass shaker to my setup to mount under the pedal deck for engine and gear effects from Simhub.

Upvote 0
Awaiting my SC2 Pro and Ascher F28-SC in 2-3 days.. I'm super excited.
You'll enjoy it. I'm running an SC2 Pro with a Cube Controls Formula Pro. Haven't found anythinI didn't like about it.

Need to find some sort of slider that fits between my Simlab GT1 and HE Sprint baseplate...

And probably looking to upgrade sound to a surround system with floor standing speakers.

Upvote 0
My P1-X arrives today (Feb 5)! I ordered this on Jan 1 2020 and have been like a kid waiting for Christmas ever since. My wife leaves town on Friday to visit friends and I have already arranged to take most of Friday off from work! I have a pile of parts I started accumulating since December 2019 just wait for this day!

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing