What's Your Horoscope ?

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
Hi everyone, just out of curiosity, what's your star sign? Do you believe in horoscopes?

Are you one of those who do not believe in daily/monthly/yearly horoscope readings but believe in horoscope character analysis/compatibility? Do you know of any stories or find some reading really accurate?

I believe it has some little effects on personality. But i find daily horoscope predictions really silly :silly: . And i'm a scorpio.

Well, for one I think it's total nonsense, and for two I was born on a border and I can't remember which sign I actually am >_> I wouldn't deny that perhaps the time of your birth might very slightly affect personality though... a baby that had its first weeks in a cold winter might turn out differently from one that was born in the summer, for example.

I think the signs themselves have some meaning, mine is Aquarius, and the ascendent is Libra/Scorpion (right on the egde), these signs describe my personality very well:)

But I don't believe in Horoscopes. There is 1 type that tells something that can suit everyone, and the other that is absolutely LOL. F.e. 1 told me when I was 16 that I'll have a child in the next year, then again when I was 17. Hmm... At least I met my Girlfriend in 2004 when I was 17:) But that wasn't said in my horoscope LOL

Well I do believe in thse daily horoscopes & they do turn out good many times (provided the astrologer's good!). Recently I'm finding astroyogi.com fairly accurate. Hmm... arians not interested in Sim racing? May be they'd rather drive rashly than Sim race!!

sagitarius over here, yeah. you know, i just like pointing imaginary arrows here and there, maybe shoot someone in da face while they're not looking, makes me feel..... cooooool. Mooooohahaha!!! *goes into imaginary arrow frienzy and starts shooting them all over the place*

Peter wears this helmet when he races. :shock:

jason1.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%