MGP19 What's your favorite bike and why?!

Just curious to see what everyone else out there thinks. I'm currently loving the Monster Energy Yamaha, mostly for its looks though. I think it's the best looking bike on the grid. It may not be as competitive and fast as the Ducati and Honda though. And the KTM just sounds so good! Just wish it was a bit more competitive.
So what bikes are you guys using the most? I know the Ducati is popular for the time trials, but imo it's one of the worst looking and sounding bikes of them all, so I tend not to use it, call me crazy.

Well they all feel different and that's the most important for me. That is why I love Yamaha the most, I can ride it like I like what means hard rear braking and sliding to the corner. Ducati is fastest in the straights but I find it terrible for cornering. Suzuki sounds best and most real in my opinion but is too agressive in the corners - needs a lot of setup work to ride well. KTM and Aprilia are slow in straights and not very fun in corners so I don't use them a lot.

Well they all feel different and that's the most important for me. That is why I love Yamaha the most, I can ride it like I like what means hard rear braking and sliding to the corner. Ducati is fastest in the straights but I find it terrible for cornering. Suzuki sounds best and most real in my opinion but is too agressive in the corners - needs a lot of setup work to ride well. KTM and Aprilia are slow in straights and not very fun in corners so I don't use them a lot.

Agreed with everything you've said. I'm a big fan of the Yamaha, but I enjoy the Suzuki and Honda a lot as well.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 101 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 77 9.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.4%