Whats your 3 most favourite elements of RRe?

Msportdan

@Simberia
I know I've done a few naff polls lately so wanted to do one that was correct lol..

and hopefully informative to the devs and players alike.

Picking just 3 elements from RRe what are your favourite that you generally like the sim for.

if anyone can think of more ill add, but i can't edit existing options.

voted for cars (surely raceroom has best cars selection for a pc game), sounds (no need to explain this ;) ) and mp (surely most enjoyable mp togheter with race 07 on the racing simulator genre) :)

I have voted, but I too find it difficult to choose 3, R3E I think has the best potential as an overall package and right now the most draw on my time. I do have some niggles with it but not enough to really grumble about..

I have voted, but I too find it difficult to choose 3, R3E I think has the best potential as an overall package and right now the most draw on my time. I do have some niggles with it but not enough to really grumble about..

Same here. I have actually had to create a rule that I can never play R3E right before playing AC because if I do AC feels very dull to me in comparison. So if I have to play AC I always load it up first, but then I still am eager to shut it down and fire up R3E instead. :laugh:

Yeah, the AI in AC is pretty rubbish, nothing at all like R3E's. I find AC is mostly good for hot lapping and the occasional online race. I do love the hillclimb courses though, I have at least a half dozen of those and if I'm not practicing for an online race you'll find me scaling a mountainside.

Only one vote for physics, does that mean you guys don't like the physics?

I put down 'tracks', 'ai' and 'audio' and left 'physics' because I assumed everyone else would go for that one and thought I'd make a point about how much I'm appreciating both the quality and variety of tracks (including ones rarely seen elsewhere such as Sachsenring, Slovakiaring, Norisring, Salzburgring etc). I really have no complaints whatsoever about the physics with the packs I've purchased (WTCC, GTM, couple of GT2s) and think they're doing a grand job. Look forward to picking up the Group 5s when there's a full grid.

I put down 'tracks', 'ai' and 'audio' (physics, cars and single player I also could have chosen), but I have to agree with you that it's a great overall package with a lot of potential provided there are the upgrades and content that I'm sure the team are planning for the future.

I'm struggling to choose 'favourite parts', because it is a great blend which creates an immersive environment like few other games at the moment. When alongside iRacing, PCARS, AC, RF2, Race07 and GT2, each of those games has one or more things in which it excels but R3E has a great all-round quality that's much appreciated by me.

R3E probably does beat everything with its audio, and to me its AI is possibly the best or at worst tied with a GTR2 installation that I have been tinkering with for nearly a decade. It's controller settings for wheel are up there with the others, but with a pad it surpasses most, if not all of that list. It also has some features that are, or have the potential to be, innovative firsts, such as AI driver swaps and stepped traction control (I might have just missed these in other games or not played ones with them yet).

Last edited:
Hard to select only 3 items here :D
+10

I choose the following:

AI:
Still not perfect, but really good and enjoyable!!
Best AI around by far!!

Physics:
I feel that I'm in control of the car, and they behaves as expected.
It's mostly just the damage model I would like to see more elaborate!

Community / Players:
I guess this one merges a bit with multiplayer.
Really good community with friendly, helpful and nice people!
And I have had the best multiplayer experiences in R3E than with any other game / sim!
And that even goes for races with a bunch of random people as well, sure there are wreckers and idiots out there, but I have encountered few here in comparison to everything else I have tried!!

Didn't pick sound, cause thats just to obvious!.. :rolleyes::D:notworthy:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back