What's wrong with my ACC? All lights twinkling

There's an option in the graphic settings that can cope with that. It may be Temporal Upsampling, but I may be wrong as I'm going from memory. Open ACC and read each settings description in the right side of the screen. You will eventually find what you are looking for.

Thanks, this made it much better. But didn't completely fix it, rain lights still going:

Update: Bloom quality was epic, lowering it seems to calm the rain lights down a bit. But still no fix. Currently playing around with settings trying to find one that fixes the problem.

Last edited:
Same issue here. Use FXAA it will make it stop. But AA looks terrible then. Guess Kunos needs to fix it. In the meantime use Temporal AA during daytime and FXAA at night. Worst workaround but don't see any other option right now.

Last edited:
Problem still with me. Found that bloom quality causes it. If you turn it off everything is fine but lights don't look that special anymore. At least you can use temporal AA or KTAA again for better AA.

How about you? Any update?

This is not ABS flicker due to damage. All the car lights, trackside lights are flickering. Check this out:

What's wrong?

Opinion (I don't work with in-game engine):
It's a mix of gfx effect that does that. Example, you take a grid pattern. And you rescale it. You notice it doesn't keep the pattern evenly. Picture worth more than a thousand words.jpg

Some AA solution doesn't render all frames. AA solution is often used to hide dithered texture. You can get on/off effect because of it.
End of my opinion about it.

You can find the exact reason on specialized forum. I mean with people that work with unreal engine.

• Deleted member 197115

LED lights quickly turn on and off, you can see that flicker on some videos when camera shutter speed mismatches their frequency. May be ACC is trying to simulate this effect.
And Temporal Upsampling should not be used at Resolution scale 100 or more or it just blurs things out. But make sure to enable if less than 100.

EDIT: Even found a link with explanation

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back