F1 2011 Whats Wrong In This Picture?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
The wings that you are using ....
Whisper%20Regular%20Flow%20(wings)%2010pads%203.25.jpg
..... are not FIA approved, so cannot be displayed

:eek:

While everyone jokes around and i do agree there are no hot chicks in it (and i would have the best view of all because i would be behind them while the other's are trying to win the race).:p

Yep Red Bull gives you wings, seems like Lotus don't give you enough.:D

But for those who don't see the problem ,the front wing is missing but there is still a shadow for the front wing.:confused:

While everyone jokes around and i do agree there are no hot chicks in it (and i would have the best view of all because i would be behind them while the other's are trying to win the race).:p

Yep Red Bull gives you wings, seems like Lotus don't give you enough.:D

But for those who don't see the problem ,the front wing is missing but there is still a shadow for the front wing.:confused:

As there is a shadow... it indicates there must be a front wing... I would say it is some sort of advanced cloaking device.

I have not hit one of the invisible walls before but lots of guys in our league have. There is a ton of videos on youtube of them as well. they seem to be on every track.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

I've never been behind someone who's hit one but i have seen footage of people who hit them. I think its related to how low you have the ride hight vs suspention.
Really i think its just random. I hit one ages ago at Malaysia just off track in those random dirt ditches you can see around t2/3, with max ride height. I think its the track workers that have installed some sort of invisible pole launching device. So when you are about to go over it it shoots up and ruins your day and pants.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.9%