F1 2012 What's up with times

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Yeah another time question. But is there a real explanation why the time difference between Practice and Qualifying is so huge?

I am driving as Marussia, and through sheer force of will I managed to set the fastest time during practice. But of course once I get into qualifying I set a better time than in the practice, but I barely stay out of the drop zone in Q1 because the other cars are like 1 second faster than me.

It's probably mostly my dinky ass Marussia which can't compete with the other teams that don't drive oversized go-karts, but it's very annoying that the AI is apparently tanking their practice times and suddenly waking up and setting huge times in the Q's...

God I hope I get a good offer soon, 1.5 seasons with Marussia can make the most level headed people go mad...

Also, another question. I gotten the #1 driver seat, but is there any sort of difference performance wise compared to my teammate's seat? In real life the car tends to be a bit better, but I don't feel the difference at all.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back