PC3 Whats the VR like?

Hit and miss currently, I have it running fine and looking ok in most instances, but anything at night or involving the wet stuff, there are problems.

I think they could do something with the suffering frame rate in the rain, and certainly do something with the abortion going on when the lights come on.

I messed around with the ini to bring up the aliasing, smaafxaa and sharpening strength to the levels i have in PC/AMS2. When the VR is working it looks nearly as good as PC2 in most cases.

The game in general though has some seriously issues with texture flickering and load in's, it's hard to believe everything passed through QA before they released it.

I don't dislike the game for what it is, but it seriously needs patching up to eliminate the obvious.

Id hold on to your money for now and see what comes.

Tried pcars 3 today., Considering how good AMS 2 and Pcars2 are in VR am shocked at how bad VR is in Pcars 3...
Only Slightly better than ACC in VR .
really shows how little effort was put in this title and how good a job Reiza done.

On my WMR Odyssey + Project cars 3 looks worse than a mobile VR game with everything maxed on my 2080ti..Project Cars 2 on the other hand looks and runs beautifully. I am really hoping that I am missing something to be able to fix the graphics as for now this $90 game is totally not enjoyable to play for me at all as bad as it looks and runs..

Hit and miss currently, I have it running fine and looking ok in most instances, but anything at night or involving the wet stuff, there are problems.

I think they could do something with the suffering frame rate in the rain, and certainly do something with the abortion going on when the lights come on.

I messed around with the ini to bring up the aliasing, smaafxaa and sharpening strength to the levels i have in PC/AMS2. When the VR is working it looks nearly as good as PC2 in most cases.

The game in general though has some seriously issues with texture flickering and load in's, it's hard to believe everything passed through QA before they released it.

I don't dislike the game for what it is, but it seriously needs patching up to eliminate the obvious.

Id hold on to your money for now and see what comes.
What headset are you using?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back