Whats the password for the Multiclass race happening tomorrow?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1257646
  • Start date
  • Deleted member 1257646

If you are referring to races on Simracing.gp, passwords and all other details are displayed on the platform. We can't share those here in public
Hi Bram, yes I was referring to the race on SR.GP, but I could not find the password anywhere. Where would that be located? I tried looking around for it to no avail. If it can not be said publicly, please message me on discord, my DMs are open.

Cheers

Hi Bram, yes I was referring to the race on SR.GP, but I could not find the password anywhere. Where would that be located? I tried looking around for it to no avail. If it can not be said publicly, please message me on discord, my DMs are open.

Cheers
Ah sorry, ac doesn't require a password. if you have have signed up for the race you don't need a password. You are booked already on the entry list.

Simply search for the server name or unique hashtag and you can enter the room the moment the server launches

• Deleted member 1257646

Ah sorry, ac doesn't require a password. if you have have signed up for the race you don't need a password. You are booked already on the entry list.

Simply search for the server name or unique hashtag and you can enter the room the moment the server launches
Unfortunately, I have been in a situation like this before, and I could not join without using the password on SR.GP, due to the fact its by a reservation. Here is what I see on my end.
1628093469519.png

I can not confirm unless I put a password in the entry password box.

Cheers

• Deleted member 1257646

Are you able to join this event at all i wonder? The AC events are for our premium members only i believe and locked with a password to even be able to sign up.

You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Events without a lock icon such as the ACC and WTCR races are freely accessible for all kinds of members.
That's why I couldn't join I guess, some of the races are password locked and I presume that those are premium only races. Unfortunately I don't have money for premium currently, so it looks like Ill just miss out for now. Nonetheless, thanks for helping.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.4%