What's the first thing you'll do?

When the game is released ofcourse, will you jump up and down? grab a pint and book a day off / night of away from the misses and drive this beast?

No, i don't mean the above, ditto! Im talking about on track, will you test out the singleplayer or multiplayer and what car would you most likely be looking forward to driving?

For me the most important thing i want to drive is the BMW M3 E30 around Monza, my life would be complete.

i can't wait!

On youtube there is a gamescom video and it shows menu track list. Nordschelife was on there! So I guess there will be NS question is whether it is laser scanned.

So outdatet... there is NO Nordschleife because they said this multiple times. Stop posting rumors about it. They have no licence because the Nürburgring has no owner at this moment. Laserscanned or not, they can´t release anything that´s called Nordschleife and because they want to license it later i think they would not bring a track that´s called Eifelwald or similar.

I´m sorry to say that, because i also want this track in Assetto Corsa, especially laserscanned. But we have to wait till an owner is found for the Nürburgring and they can make a license deal.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back