What's the first thing you'll do?

When the game is released ofcourse, will you jump up and down? grab a pint and book a day off / night of away from the misses and drive this beast?

No, i don't mean the above, ditto! Im talking about on track, will you test out the singleplayer or multiplayer and what car would you most likely be looking forward to driving?

For me the most important thing i want to drive is the BMW M3 E30 around Monza, my life would be complete.

i can't wait!

Taking it for a spin, have some fun online and marval at the DX11 candy ( I often get told by my admin team thats the reason I cannot drive... too busy looking at candy and hitting trees or armco in the process ) and then sit down with the modding crew to see what we can do with it.... woot! :whistling: until then... dev dev dev on models and tracks.

Skip amongst the cars until I find one I like & sample all the available tracks-especially if there's a long one....
Then, sit down & see what it takes to change a couple of 30+km rF1 tracks into it & compare the difference in feel...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back