What's the fastest you've ever gone in your vehicle?

170 mph in 1967 Corvette 427-145mph going into 4th gear, what beautiful sound when car is wound up using all of its 600 HP, 155mph in 1997 Corvette, 130+mph in Mazda RX8, 150 mph on 1980 CB900 motorcycle, 140mph on Fjr1300 motorcycle(last week, a number of times with gopro). Will be taking my new 2004 330i ZHP to track Wednesday for test and tune to see what it will do. Can't wait!

Decided to extend my 94' MX-5's legs a bit... Mind you it's on 175/65/14 studded snow tyres and heavy steel wheels right now, but I got to 190kph with more in it, backed off due to traffic and coming to a more wooded area that could hide cops :p

I reckon it can do 205/210 kph.

Whilst working for BMW Motorcycles a few years ago we took a trip through Spain for a test for a few new models that were going to be released later that year. I took with me one of the shops own remapped/tweaked/modded K1200's as my ride of choice. Only thing that looked different on it to a stock bike was the aftermarket full exhaust system. Got it up to a speedo reading of 187mph....but I suspect this wouldn't be totally 100% accurate. :)

254km/h in Audi A4 2.7TDI of my father (190hp) 2010 year of production
When reached that speed (age 23) i learned to appreciate everyone else going over that speed regularly in race. I went that far only for few seconds, 5-10 seconds and lift the foot of the gas, it was so fast.
If anything went in front of me, no escaping, i would hit it and that would be it.
I never went that fast again nor i tried to but i wanted that and i did it for a pleasure.
Afterwards same night, 10-15min from that top speed, was driving 190km/h constantly and felt like i was driving 100km/h and i was totally in control of the car, didn't felt that 190km/h :)

[Edit] Now we bought Audi A5 Quattro 3.0 2011 year of production, it has 245hp, 55hp more.
So i will have new top speed soon, i hope so :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back