What's the fastest you've ever gone in your vehicle?

My MK4 Golf TDI showed me 142mph after she had been for a weekend at JabbaSport. Went in standard and came out with 186bhp(i was told it could have been 210 but my turbo is past its best) and 340lb/ft torque. She also got fitted with Coil Overs and a lightened flywheel and Sachs clutch. She revs like a petrol engine and goes well!

When I was in Cyprus a few year back, I hit the road between Protarus and Aiya Napa, (stunning view), on a scooter. The road is make smooth and there are some great areas where is straight and down hill. I would floor it and hunker right down below the wind shield. Eventually, and with practice, I would top the needle in the block that stops it going right round, 360° like. Before you hit that mark, the last number is 110kpm, so what I actually but is still unknown, but it was the best ride I've ever had on two wheels

140km/h with my old scooter Derbi SendaR 96 (fully tuned) - stock 60km/h R.I.P :(
serveral times 200-240km/h with my dads old alfa 75 3.0 QV
200-210km/h on straight and 150-180km/h cornerspeed in a PRC Honda with Driver Dr. Norbert Groer in RaceTaxi at RedBull Ring (Goddamn that was fun and this "car" sticked to the ground like it was glued and there where absolute no vibrations - perfect setup :))
200-220 km/h in a friends Daihatsu Charade (tuned - 0-100km/h ~6sec)
220km/h in a friends VW Golf3 VR6
230km/h in a BMW M5 E28S (light tuned, former college of me who also raced hillclimb)

I am only 13 but in the summer by grand father let me try his 1997 Toyota corolla (worst car ever made) but i was only allowed to drive 30 kph
On bike i have driven 50kph (downhill)

I did 250 kph with our car except ours is not a Super Snake, i'd be nice to have one but a Stage One 2011 Super Snake used still costs around $55000/$60000. Our 2010 Shelby was significantly cheaper.

Hah, for that price (60k),you can get a 2001 AUDI S8, or a 2011 Ford Galaxy, or maybe you would like a BMW 118 diesel? Or a VW Golf maybe - not the top model I might add.

If you want a Super Snake here, you will have to throw out around 350-400k USD (depending on the co2 g/km, weight and HP :)

Hah, for that price (60k),you can get a 2001 AUDI S8, or a 2011 Ford Galaxy, or maybe you would like a BMW 118 diesel? Or a VW Golf maybe - not the top model I might add.

If you want a Super Snake here, you will have to throw out around 350-400k USD (depending on the co2 g/km, weight and HP :)

Man that's expensive!! The Shelby we have belongs to my girlfriend more than it does me. She is the fan of Mustangs, she had a 2012 V6 before than traded in for the 2010 Shelby. Price was reasonable (32K CDN), i had a car i hardly ever drove so i threw it in towards the trade in as well. The Shelby was brought up from the U.S so it was a bit cheaper. The same year/model bought, sold in Canada are 5k/8k more to buy.

Fastest I've driven is in my current drive, Ford BA XR8 352BHP, 6 Spd manual, hit 220k in 5th on a 1klm quiet stretch of road on my way home one night, it was in the early hours 1.30am so no-one else around, felt like it was on rails, reckon I could hit 280k easy, but don't have the money for the fine if I got busted :whistling: :thumbsdown:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back