What's the best 27" FullHD Monitor for Sim Racing?

Like I said in the OP I have an LG Flatron E2260, that thing looks like it's been beaten up, fell off from the table, has been poked multiple times, was cleaned with glass cleaner that is known to damage the LCD screen - Not even a single dead pixel. Second hand, owning it since 7 years, so probably even older. Wasn't even high-spec at release.

Yep I know they share the same panel supplier, I've been spamming the MSI forum what the hell were they thinking but obviously no reply.
Yea it is expected, I've been in the same situation previously and a lot of the comments are just saying to move on and that it was a normal manufacturing process for the panels.

But I understand the anger, we paid full price for something luxurious and we get shafted by the billion dollar hardware manufacturers who get away with making defective products.

but unfortunately MSI is one of the cheaper brands and getting triple samsungs just seem needlessly excessive and expensive.

And I do agree with you, even 1 dead pixel should be considered a defective product.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back