What's Coming Up for R3E?

Hi all,

So I have some vrp left and I was wondering if we knew what the development plans for R3E were. Particularly, do we know what tracks are in the making? I'm trying to decide whether to pick one of the tracks I don't have now, or save the points for a track that might be released in the near future.

Thanks!

Andrew

Tracks
Spa, Nordschleife, Paul Ricard

Cars
Audi Prototype
Audi TT Series (companion series to the DTM) that features Push To Pass System (ala DRS)
Open Wheel Cars (Rookie type car, GP2 Type Car, Formula 1 Type Car)
DTM 2015
ADAC 2015
WTCC 2015

I think I got everything but I'm sure I missed a few items. I'm sure someone can pop in and fill in what I've missed.

Nox, one you might want to test drive and see what you think is perhaps the most underrated and most "fun" cars in R3E is the Volvo in the Touring Classics Section. I had a blast running a custom season in it. Its drives good and holds it's own against the two BMW's in the same class.

Glad I could be of some help. I'm super excited about all that content but especially the Nords and the Audi TT cars. DTM is one of my favorite series in R3E and I've discovered over many years of watching racing (in the US especially) that many times the junior series is more entertaining to watch than the senior series (Trucks over Sprint Cup in NASCAR, Indy Lights over Indycar, GP2 over F1, etc).

Last edited:
This baby was also teased a while back;
skyline.jpg

Open wheeler has been shown (formula one like in the model shots), DTM Experience 2015 is already accessible but not in the store so will be there... WTCC 2014 just released as well as GT2.

I am expecting a sports car pack, akin to endurance series, apart from Radicals and DP. I also suspect a version of the Nordschliefe is in the books...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 410 40.0%