FM4 What's a Veloster?

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
If you missed the advert on the RD homepage, then you maybe wondering.

Turn 10 have released a 'free' bonus car pack featuring 2 Hyundai Veloster machines.

2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo
  • 1.6 Inline Four Turbo
  • FWD
  • 201 HP

2011 Rhys Millen Racing Hyundai Veloster
  • AWD
  • 500 HP
  • 2,800 lbs /1,270 kg
  • Designed for “Racing, Rallying, and Drifting”
Go get 'em Floyd.

:)

Sadly it's only available in the US.But they do look really nice. Also Turn10 are going to launch a rivals event that can win you the car.They'll make a time-trial event and the top 1000 will be qualified and then they'll bracket it down until last man standing.

Peter,

Think you may have misread it. I live in UK and downloaded it earlier from the FM4 Marketplace. Just over 47MB in size.

I think what you have read is the following, which is for US residents only........

US players are given the chance to compete in a time trial on Xbox Live featuring the 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo, with the grand prize winner receiving a 2012 Hyundai Veloster.

I have both cars ingame. I already saw 2 on Portugal wehre I live and they are lovely.
In fact since Hyundai and KIA began to be design in Europe their cars are now in all segments one of the most beautiful
and with great quality for price. My father has a Hyundai Accent for 13 years without any problem yet!

As for me I have a 2010 Kia Cee'd Coupe (and I saw a few cars before I decided for it) and it's a beautiful and great car
with so many gadgets that any car from other maker offer for the price and quality.
kia_cee_d_s_coupe_1_6_crdi_115hp_at_ex_large_53870.jpg

Kia%2Bntroduced%2Bits%2Btwo%2Bnew%2Bitems-at%2Bthe%2BFrankfurt%2BMotor%2BShow.jpg

proceed_01.jpg

images

Mine is in Black Pearl paint and it comes with external mirrors with anti frost heater, the seats and the steering wheel have
several adjustments (deep, high, down, etc.) computer, USB units, auto and manual air con. with dual zone, where you can set a temperature for you and the passenger for him, air con. to the glove box (nice in the summer to put a bottle of water.
external mirrors also with repeaters and electric rectratables, automatic or manual lights and wipers, a power sound system with several woofers and twiters, 205 width tires with disc brakes in 4 wheels. Easely achieve 200 Km/h (120 miles),
ABS, double air bags in front, 4 courtin lateral and side airbags, electronic brake destribution, active headrests, electronic stability program, Steering wheel-gear box in leather/pure skin, alarm, immobilizer, electric windows. Just to name a few gadgets, yes, there are a few more.
Ah... and it is a Coupe with real 5 places to 5 adults, how many Coupes have it? And with a trunk with the size of the berlina?
All this in a 1.4 liter petrol engine with 109 HP that if I behave well runs 100 Km with only 6 liters of petrol.
Mine's is the 2nd serie, not exactly like the pictures (repeaters are in the external mirrors) the interior is the 2nd serie, it's correct.
Even today after 1 year and a half, it still turn heads, and half of the cars in Portugal are Mercedes,Audis and BMW.
Which shows a lack of personality huge. I rather buy for the same price an Aston, Lexus, Camaro, Mustang, Jaguar,
But it's always more of the same and I like exclusivity with a fair price to allow me to enjoy my life without being stuck
to a mensal payment of a car just to show to neighbrous, family and friends that my car is expensive... therefore is better than yours, and my life is stunning because I have a ********* even with 8 or 10 years.
Yep, I love my car. It's beautiful and I feel great in it. ;)

The Rhys Millen version has to be one of the most fun cars I've ever driven in-game. I tuned one up as much it would go (I think it at R3 771) and took it out at Fujimi Kaido. Well worth the 350,000cr I payed for the two laps I did before bed! Can't wait to tune it in the morning.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 75 12.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 54 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 5.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 90 14.8%