What would you like to see in the racing club?

Cars: WSGT and the Formula Renault Series. :)
Tracks: Everyone!
Format: Maybe a bit earlier than we got now? Half'n hour or something? And the format should match the cars best, like Formula Renault have 2x20 races and WSGT have 1 hours races or something.

When ISI have fixed the driver swapping issues you can count me in for any GT style race :) Would be so nice to hand over the wheel to a second driver (also in the club)

I might wait to book my last week of holiday from work for release of rF2 (hopefully during this year) to get in on the first weeks club races :).

Sounds like a good plan. :)

I hope they have a decent reverse grid option in the game like in the RACE series. Would also like to see it being an option to have a variable reverse grid like in the BTCC. Having to do it manually though is still good. :)

I'd like to see someone do a decent BTCC mod - not the usual Simbin porting, which is obviously illegal without permission - but a scratch built BTCC mod with all the current cars :D

It's a shame, with arguably one of the biggest Touring Car championships in the world, we haven't had a game for it since Toca 2, but STCC and WTCC have one :(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 378 39.6%