RIDE 4 What verison unreal engine use for Ride 4 ?

Hello, who knows about a version unreal engine for RIDE 4?
Can't find no tutorial or something
Hard to say for sure. I would guess Unreal 3, because Ride 4 certainly doesn't seem to exploit much of the potential of Unreal 4. RIde 5 clearly doesn't use Unreal 5 either, as there doesn't seem to be any RTX capabilities involved.

Mortal Kombat 11 uses the Unreal 3 game engine and the upcoming Mortal Kombat 1 took a step "forward" by moving to Unreal 4. And it looks much better than MK11.

So I'm guessing that Ride 4 will use Unreal 3.

Hard to say for sure. I would guess Unreal 3, because Ride 4 certainly doesn't seem to exploit much of the potential of Unreal 4. RIde 5 clearly doesn't use Unreal 5 either, as there doesn't seem to be any RTX capabilities involved.

Mortal Kombat 11 uses the Unreal 3 game engine and the upcoming Mortal Kombat 1 took a step "forward" by moving to Unreal 4. And it looks much better than MK11.

So I'm guessing that Ride 4 will use Unreal 3.
From what i've read, UE3 was relatively friendly to modders, and they hated UE4 and beyond. Various sources say that Ride4 was made in UE4, although dev's didn't get much out of this engine, the hardware requirements compared to UE3 products have doubled. It's a shame they don't care about optimization.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back