PC1 What tyre force do you run?

I pushed it up to 130 after my first practice session in the Clio and have found that's working for me.

Feeling the grip, recovering slides, even taken it sideways through corners a few times and held it just with the 'feel ' it's giving me. (EDIT: Logitech G25)

With open wheelers I am using:
Tire Force = 38 - it gives the best balance between clipping and still being able to feel the road/curbs
Master Spindle = 87 - matches my G27 FFB setting
Steering Deadzone = 13%

Without understanding what all the FFB parameters mean in Project Cars, prefer to keep all settings below 100 for the belief that exceeding 100 will introduce clipping.

I cant find this tyre force thing?!!? can someone help point me in the right direction???
Under Controls after you select your wheel to the far right is a Force Feedback submenu.

Tire Force is the first parameter that is displayed on the left hand side of the screen.

don't forget make use of the clipping tool (line graph) in telemetry HUD view, to get the FFb to optimal settings for your wheel. If that line straggles to near the top (or disappears) to often, turn down your spindle or the Tyre force.

Hello there, Im new to these forums and will probably be around for a while but I would like to know what would be a basic set up or adjustments when using a G27?

I know everything else will depend on the car that I use but for a base or ballpark figure, what should I do? I have FFB at 100 and Tyre force at 100

what spindle do you use for lmp2?
For my Thustmaster TX, Master Scale = 36, everything else, default feels good to me.

Hello there, Im new to these forums and will probably be around for a while but I would like to know what would be a basic set up or adjustments when using a G27?

I know everything else will depend on the car that I use but for a base or ballpark figure, what should I do? I have FFB at 100 and Tyre force at 100
Lots of good tips here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22938-Jack-Spade-FFB-Tweaker-Files
I don't use the tweaker XML files myself since I've been plaing dev builds so long I just automatically adjust the settings from memory.

atm im running the FFB at 100 and tire force at 85 with fanatec CSWv2 but after reading these forums ill be checking the clipping tomorrow when i have a drive again and see i anything needs adjusting.

clipping tool (line graph) in telemetry HUD view where do i find this ???
You need to assign a button to the Cycle Hud Display to view it.

y7jSaiB.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 235 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 163 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.6%
  • < 5 years