What type of drivers does F1 need most?

A simple question that has been asked countless times, but, it's a good question.

I think F1 - and all major motorsport - needs:

1) A female driver
2) A Muslim and/or Middle Eastern/any guy with a Muslim name (Don't worry, they'll find a way to exclude champagne if that driver makes the podium)
3) An American driver

I think Robin Frijns would be a nice addition as he really offended Red Bull Racing already before securing a seat in F1. Shows character :)
That turned out to be fake according to himself.
If you mean the whole crazy thing where he dissed Red Bull then the next day was gonna do some running for them?

-
Agree, i honestly could care less what religion a driver have or what country he´s from.
Had no idea Champagne was in the Quran but give him a soda then or something.

1. Chinese driver
2. US American driver
3. Women driver

Middle East is not anywhere near being able to produce top level talent just yet.
It´s barely China and India can do that and they are what 3 billion people or something.

Someone who has overcome a physical disability, maybe? I think I and many others with physical disabilities would be able to relate to that very well. We've seen it in Touring Cars... if a guy in a wheelchair or someone similar were to make the jump to open wheelers, that would be pretty awesome.

I think F1 has a nice driver line up already. There should be some kamikazes, some steady ones, some masters etc... A colorful and competitive grid.

Maybe a little less recklessness would be good for some certain drivers tough. :D

You can´t yawn either.
Not wear certain colors in certain areas of the world.

Lol where did you hear those?
I just woke up and yawning insanely right now :)

Lol where did you hear those?
I just woke up and yawning insanely right now :)
Your special edition book :)

It´s not illegal to yawn but you must make sure that you do not do it in public.
Colors are also forbidden. Yellow, Saffron and red i believe.
Can´t wear them in certain places on earth affiliated with Allah.

Sure you read the book? :) Or did you also cherry-pick the good stuff? :)

I'd like to see some more aggressive drivers personally, the likes of Alonso, Hamilton, Schumacher and dare I say it, Maldonado, who will just go for an overtake even if the gap isn't one most would try. Like Button's overtake on Grosjean I think it was at Austin, the way he just went for the gap and managed to muscle his car through was fantastic.

Your special edition book :)

It´s not illegal to yawn but you must make sure that you do not do it in public.
Colors are also forbidden. Yellow, Saffron and red i believe.
Can´t wear them in certain places on earth affiliated with Allah.

Sure you read the book? :) Or did you also cherry-pick the good stuff? :)

I will just say this and will not reply any longer as there is nothing to argue about: There is nothing about cloth color in Islam. Nothing... Wherever you read it, it is wrong.

I will just say this and will not reply any longer as there is nothing to argue about: There is nothing about cloth color in Islam. Nothing... Wherever you read it, it is wrong.
There is actually.
I´m baffled you don´t even know your own religion.

Not only are there recommendations on how to look and what clothes to wear but also what colors are encouraged, discouraged and strictly forbidden.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back