What type of car would you like to see in GT Legends?

What the title says. I want to make another car for GTL, but I already made the type of car I lust for so I need your help:D

I got some things I need to finish first so it might be a long time until I start working on this car and even longer until its finished. But I would like your input now so I can at least decide what type of car it'll be.

I will not model an existing car, it will be my own design, but based on an era and racing category.

So far I've been thinking of the 1.5L era of Formula 1 with the 156 Sharknose and Coopers etc but I'm not sure if its the best for club racing.

Anyways I would like to hear your ideas. Thanks in advance!

Made some rough sketches today mostly of rear-engined cars. Ended up with something pretty similar to the Porsche 356 which is not a bad thing IMO:D I'm not too good with pencil and paper but here is the one that I like most so far

skann0001.jpg

HEHE, go Stu, trust you to show a piccy of the "world's slowest sports car" original Karman Ghia only had a 1200cc engine and a top speed of 65mph.....................................but it also happens to be very pretty and was one of my favourites from childhood, infact I'd probably still give up a teste for one with a modern group 4 2ltr injection motor/box fitted.:tongue:

Sam

The Karmann is quite nice. Thanks for reminding me Stuart:good:

The cabriolet model made a nice appearance in Kill Bill 2 with Uma Thurman behind the wheel. I prefer that to the coupe actually.
killbill2karmannghia16.jpg

I'll probably make something that is a bit lighter and with more solid engine internals so I can bring the revs up.

I keep making rough sketches and havn't really decided which I'll go with. But it will most likely be a coupe with a unibody construction and a 1200cc in the back with McPherson/multilink supsension

challenger mini, abarth
plumev.jpg

challenger lotus, triumph, austin healey
legers.jpg

challenger shelby, corvette, aston, ...
moyenw.jpg

challenger: Porsche93x, Detomaso
lourd.jpg

challenger TVR on left, alpine on right.
amateurs.jpg

I haven't put the 300SL gullwing, alfa TZ2 and the Matra Djet because they are in my current project.

I'm so glad to see the Breadvan there Butch. Could this mean?... would you really?... The 250 GTO hasn't even come to light yet... lol.

There are quite a few there, I do like even the prospect of. The other 5, in the grouping with the Breadvan. All 6, in the grouping below that.

I'm so glad to see the Breadvan there Butch. Could this mean?... would you really?... The 250 GTO hasn't even come to light yet... lol.

There are quite a few there, I do like even the prospect of. The other 5, in the grouping with the Breadvan. All 6, in the grouping below that.

The GTO's coming.

I still have some bugs to fix, and I'm very busy in the real life.:zip:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back