What Tracks are Coming Next.

What tracks are we to expect Next.

LeMans ?

I'd like to see Phillip Island, Sonoma, Fuji, Brno and some Swedish Tracks ?
Licensing is probably a Issue but dont hurt to Ask/Wish

Msportdan

@Simberia
@feels3
hello

firstly good job on all the tracks for rr they look stunning!! Is there a chance you will go back and optimise a few which have fps issues. For example suzuka pit straight drops constantly to 45 fps when u race past. I think other people have mentioned others.
Ta

Germany
Hopefully, they give us a couple of tracks for WTCC and ADAC GT Masters soon.
More tracks are really necessary of long-term gaming fun.

Let's rely on Sector3, they do a fantastic job!

Would be nice to have tracks from British touring car championship and from the old superturismo italiano (Italian supertouring)having that ones would be amazing...oh and please bring chakya back...i really love playing it in race 07... :)

I wish Brands Hatch would be purchasable from the Store as single track... it'd be my no-brainer purchase the seconds it pops out there.
I saw it on the DTM 2013 Experience... pleeeeeeeeeease! Make it ava on the store! :(

Sweden
I have had Knutstorp as one of my favorite tracks in Race 07, and haven't played the other scandinavian tracks for quite some time.

But I made a Mini Cup Championship last night with smaller track layouts and all the scandinavians, and I had forgotten how bumpy, twitchy and fun most of them are!! :roflmao:

I really hope I will re experience them again someday, but in R3E!
Would be awesome to take a spin in one of the Touring Classic or WTCC cars on those tracks! :thumbsup:

Sweden
I was going through the R3E documents, looking for a way to set up the quick chat buttons.
But instead I stumbled across the track folder, and found Algarve, Dell Hillclimb and Slovakia??
I know Slovakia was in an competition a while back, but what about the other two?