What to Look Forward to in 2021

I think a lot of us are ready to put 2020 in the rear view mirror and are looking forward to a new year. I know there are a few auto related releases in 2021 that I am looking forward to but I would love to see what everyone else is looking forward as well.

For me

On the new car front, the 86/brz, Nissan Z Proto or whatever they are calling it, WRX STI and Golf R all all new models I could actually end up buying, so it is pretty exciting to have so many new relatively affordable sporty cars on the horizon. I'm looking forward to all of them. Might be a bit nutty for this community, but I'm looking forward to the v8 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and the Ford Bronco too.

From the sim side, I'm looking forward to SimRacingGP. I'm just looking to get into league racing for the first time and it seems like it could be a cool platform. I'm on the waiting list I guess. I think there is a new Forza and GT game for the next gen consoles. I assume there is some more AMS2 and ACC content coming but I don't know any details.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back