What to do with DAYTONA race?

Status
Not open for further replies.
non of the above for me

http://www.racedepartment.com/rd-historic-grand-prix/
I know BVM has at least three drivers who plan to race in this GTL league and i know other teams have drivers in it also so it would be nice to show some courtesy and respect by at least trying to avoid any competing dates.

GTL schedule:
Calendar
T. Thu 15/04/10 – USA/France – Laguna Seca / Paul Ricard 88 - 8 laps (Prac & Quali will be 30 & 10 mins)
1. Thu 29/04/10 – Switzerland - Circuit de la Neuveville
2. Thu 13/05/10 – Sweden - Knutstorp
3. Thu 27/05/10 – Norway - Mo i Rana
4. Thu 10/06/10 – Canada - St. Jovite Mont Tremblant
5. Thu 24/06/10 – USA - Birmingham GP
6. Thu 08/07/10 – UK - Silverstone 88
7. Thu 22/07/10 – France - Charade 2009
8. Sat 31/07/10 – Australia - Mount Panorama 67

All of your drivers are unavailable, Neil?
no we have other drivers but it is looking like this will be the final race of the season and one to watch from the pitwall so by holding it on the same night as another league race then it screws that up for many of us, if we followed the same pattern as the last 4 races and raced every 2nd week then the 1st of July would of been fine, no clashes with GTL league and 2 weeks to prepare for the race.

non of the above for me

http://www.racedepartment.com/rd-historic-grand-prix/
I know BVM has at least three drivers who plan to race in this GTL league and i know other teams have drivers in it also so it would be nice to show some courtesy and respect by at least trying to avoid any competing dates.

Neil, is not question of courtesy or respect, there are leagues almost every day at RD and outside. Our drivers normally have compromises except on Thursdays, the day we normally race. Is not necessary to make the worse of the interpretations...

Also we are not following any pattern as you see on calendar, and the plan is not to go into July as many people get holidays that day and they won't be available.

But you have a possible option, skip the race, then no schedule problem.

Cya!

I won´t be at home for Saint Joan´s day... but as it looks there will be no more Safety Car there, it is not a problem.

Apart of it, I would like to know who is voting.

It seems the majority of the votes are against racing on the 29th april, will you take this into consideration? As it's 11 vs 7 if you add all the votes alltogether. I also hope some of the other teams took into considering that one or two teams including us could have some cars missing if the race was on the 29th, I do find it worrying though teams still votes for this vote knowing us particularly wont have all our cars on the grid. (As posted in other thread, I guess some did not see it)

It seems the majority of the votes are against racing on the 29th april, will you take this into consideration? As it's 11 vs 7 if you add all the votes alltogether. I also hope some of the other teams took into considering that one or two teams including us could have some cars missing if the race was on the 29th, I do find it worrying though teams still votes for this vote knowing us particularly wont have all our cars on the grid. (As posted in other thread, I guess some did not see it)
Same feeling Damian, we where on pole and in the lead of the race. With the race next 29th we wont be able to repeat this and that would be a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%