What the actual

Óscar Melero

Foxtochop
From a review on Steam:

"Also I was expecting more of a Flatout stock car racing type game, with destructible vehicles, especially as the title includes the word 'extreme', sadly I didn't detect any vehicle damage while playing this game."
Settings -> Difficulty -> Invulnerability: On/Off

"I would avoid this game and settle for Formula Truck 2013 as you're basically getting the same game for half the price., its just not worth the high price tag for a poorly put together game that ahsnothing new to offer and a title that doesn't match the game play."

the same game
the same game
the same game
the same game
the same game
the same game
the same game

Last edited:
The most ridiculous thing I've heard about this game. I haven't gone back to any other racing game since I started playing this about 3 weeks ago. I was actually glad Project Cars was delayed to give me more time to play this. This is probably one the best racing sims I've ever played so I can't understand why someone would post such an idiotic review

eyoi18.jpg

"Oh yeah, the controls are exactly the same as Formula Truck Racing, which are poorly though out and not remappable. i.e changing gear up and down uses the left and right Alt keys, acceleration uses A and breaking uses Y, steering uses the comma and period keys, plus other keys seem liberally spread around the keyboard in no recognisable manner. If the devs had at least enabled remapping, I'd have been much happier. Thankfully for those who like to use controllers, there is partial controller support, but i've not tested that function yet."

In other words:

"I play with keyboard and I find it so difficult, what a shame game. Buy hey... they support controllers! So maybe one day I'll buy a freaking steering wheel to test it! :D "

- Whiterabbit-uk, expects a Flatout sequel from Reiza, to play it with keyboard.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.0%