What sports teams do you support?

Football:
(NL) FC Groningen
(ENG) Tottenham hotspur
(ESP) Athletic Bilbao
(ITA) Milan
(GER) Sankt Pauli (too bad they're relegated) and Schalke04.

Basketball:
(NED) GasTerra Flames
(USA) Indiana Pacers

That's it.. I'm not into hockey, ice hockey or baseball.

scaled.php

In Spain I support Deportivo de la Coruña

FC Barcelona. Never seen any other teams play like they do.

But i do fear their dominant era is over soon.. possibly we can take the Champions title but you never know, Real looks strong when they don´t meet Barcelona :p

Cricket: South Africa, Nashua Titans - with a soft spot for Pakistan

Rugby: Bulls(SuperRugby), Blue Bulls(Currie Cup, basically the same as Bulls, but without the Springboks), Springboks(SA National team)

Athletics: Sunette Viljoen(Javelin - female), Robert Oosthuizen(Javelin - male), Elena Isinbayeva(Pole Vault - female)

Football: Manchester United

Motor Racing: Michael Schumacher

Golf: Tiger Woods, Ernie Els, Retief Goosen, Louis Oosthiuzen, Charl Schwartzel, Trevor Immelman

Association Football: BV 09 Borussia Dortmund (only one passion, one love, all other games I watch are neutral)

Gridiron Football: Well I was Rhein Fire fan, however NFL Europa closed. I have a tendency for Notre Dame Fighting Irish, though but no like you could call me a fan. Also I sometimes watch Aussie-rules Football and Rugby Football (6-Nations and World Cup) without a team to root for however.

Team Handball: TUSEM Essen (went to lot of games in Bundesliga and second tier 2.Liga Nord)

Ice Hockey: Kölner Haie

Baseball: Boston Red Sox

In football, I support Werder Bremen and TSV 1860 München. I know, it's weird to support two teams, and I can't really explain it too. Always been that way. But it's pretty obvious that I don't like HSV and FC Bayern ;)

In motorsport, I was always a big Alfa Romeo fan, but unfortunately they don't have a works team anymore. I like Wiechers-Sport because they come from the same region as I.

Sunderland AFC is my football team! Massive football fan just unfortunately born in Sunderland lol Martin O'niell should take us on to better things though so the future looks bright!

For some strange reason although I don't like the idea of having a ''second' team I do like to see peterborough do well but I can't for life of me explain :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back