What spec. for Assetto Corsa?

Hi guys,

I finally got sorted with my PC (pushed the boat out, a little) and have been loving trying out the various mods, including Sol and Content Manager - This is just a fantastic sim! I’ve had a couple of online races, but have been getting to grips with the sim in general; downloading cars, tracks, trying out set ups, finding my way around etc.

I’m interested in race cars generally (as opposed to ‘Street’ cars) and just wondered if anyone had any recommendations for good mods (I prefer the classics, 60s / 70s, but am open to all eras). I found the Ford Anglia mod, but can’t seem to see any race skins for this car... Do they exist? Thanks again for the advice on the PC. Next step, VR, but not for a while!

Cheers

Great news Boothen!

Where to start? I think I remember you from No Grip/Gamers Crib as a GTL'er so here goes -

Austin Mini Cooper S 1275 '64 1.1 by Pessio​

Porsche 912 R 1.1 by Stereo​

1959 Corvette C1 1.1.2 by Stereo​

Formula Ford - Russell Alexis Mk.14 1.1​

Honda S800 RSC 2.5​

To name but a few of the top notch, scratch built classic mods available. Though it's a different time period I must mention the 1923 Grand Prix cars by Nicecuppatea and 1927 Delage 15S8 by Fourty too!

All works of art and a hoot to race!

For circuits the obvious place to start is anything by Fat Alfie. Again, gorgeous works of art that you can race around! What a blast!

There is just so much high quality content out there...have fun!

Thanks Bob.

Yes, I was on Nogrip and Gamer’s Crib - Good times were had on GTL

... Just getting back into things now though, with AC - Hugely impressed!

Thanks for the links, I’ll be sure to take a look. As I say, I’ve already downloaded some stuff - Great cars and tracks - I can’t believe the amount available, great stuff!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back