What SimBin games do you own?

After Wedesnsday's S2000 enduro event had a pitiful number of finishers, I have decided to investigate what was the cause. So first thing first (because we were on an EVO track) what game(s) do people on here actually own on their Steam account.

Yes, last one should be STCC The Game, can't change it, but you should be smart enough to know it's a silly spelling error.

Also, could you, after voting, post who you are, and what you voted please.

Uninstalled all the Race packagged on my machine.

Seems the server police have totally ruined this game online.

If you dont like to race leagues and just want some fun this game has been completely and totally ruined by over zealous server police.

How on earth you are suppoed to get interest in a game going without allowing people to have a bit of fun in servers is beyond me.

Public servers are precisely that, they are open to all and sundry. You do not enter them unless you expect a certain amount of bashing and boring on popular ones and also a level of new driver behaviour.

I will admit to occasionally leaving a car on track or getting a bit peeved with someone, but that is what public servers are about.

It seems now that places like 100 mbit, c-online and f1caff are totally over poilced and just ban people for making noob mistakes.

Public servers whould be a fun way of introducing people to a leagues setup, not leagues races that allow anyone and then threaten to ban them the monet you do something wrong!

Very sad way to be in a game.

I have Race 07 and GTR Evo thanks to the fine people here at RD.

I don't really play it that much, altho when I do I have fun. Planning on running the development series, so if I need Race On, I will prolly pick that up as well.

Edit: I just bought Race On Expansion for 75% off, so all I am missing now is STCC.

Edit #2: I now have STCC, so all 4 in the poll accounted for. :)

i had race 07 + gtr evolution

then a few days ago got race on with the holiday 75% off offer..

then just now i went to the steam store to see what price was STCC at and when i noticed it was $5 until tomorrow.. well i couldnt resist and just bought it as well to complete the set ...

Voted! Have all 4 of those (only since the Christmas sale on STEAM though.. got 'em all for about € 18..) and lovin the STCC most of all so far. Now if only i could find more track time..

Long before that i bought the original GTR and GTR2. Would love to get my hands on an original GT Legends disc however..

I've got them all. I bought Race On series for £8.25 and then GTR Evo for £6 through Steam.

Game Station and Game online in the UK had stock of them cheap.

Hunt around if you don't have them. There are still cheap ones out there.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 359 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%