What Sim racing with AI pitted more than once?

Sorry guys to interupted your time, but i really confused and have a question for everyone.
I've been looking for sim racing that allowed me to force AI going into the pit (whatever the reasons are) more than one stop, with race duration are about 30 minutes or (20-25 laps) in a circuits which has 4-5 km length.
Is there any sim racing available on market for that purposed?
I have AC, Automobilista, Project cars 1 & 2, F1 2019.
Seems like those titles don't have options to force AI pits more than 1 time, is that correct ?

Sorry about my english.

Last edited:
In theory you can map pit stops to cars in rFactor. I don't know, if this can be applied to Automobilista, but it worked in rFactor back in the day. Though, it was through a text file and incredibly tideous work. And on top of that: you had to manually enter the specific laps for each car, so you already knew every strategy at that point. And you had to do it for each individual track seperately so it really isn't worth it but it worked.

Another solution in any sim could be to bump up the tyre deg or fuel consumption multiplier. Cars WILL have to pit as their tyres are gone or their fuel tank is empty. This kinda is forcing a pit stop by circumstances rather than regulations but its better than nothing, right?:coffee:

Exactly, thats what i'm trying to do.
I not owned rfactor 2, btw, and I hear somewhere the GDB files only available in rfactor earlier version., and maybe Automobilista doesnt have this file too.
Too bad Project Cars 2 seems very limited options in fuel or tyre multiplier. Somehow i wish raceroom exp had this possibility, since i already interested to give it a try, but oh man they are not cheap for sure.....
and about this kind related topic, i found nothing in their forum.
Thanks for your replied, really appreciated.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back