What Sim Racing Hardware Products would you like Reviewed?

Brian Clancy

Premium
The Sim Racing Hardware Forum still has a number of exciting reviews and competitions to complete yet, but Kris and I would love to know what other products the members at RD would like to see tested?

More Wheels, pedals, shifters, seats or peripherals such as sound cards, speakers, graphics cards, multi monitor setups? Let us know and we will see what we can do. Remember the SRHF is YOUR hardware forum, so get involved and take a look below at the reviews still to come!
SMALLfanatac.jpg
Fanatecs GT3RSv2 Wheel
1.jpg
Symprojects RevBurner Board

xl_image_GRELT001_x.jpg
GameRacers Elite 'Game seat'

fana2.jpg
Fanatecs PWC Carerra wheel

Leave a comment here or PM either myself or Kris Vickers with your suggestions please

RD_Hardware.png

Hmm, I think your doing well on the review front tbh, its a lot of content to get through. Personally I would love a gt3rsv2 review with a vid highlighting on-track differences aka ghost line racing of the reviewer, just wheel same pedals and full difference. this should highlight strengths and weaknesses of each combination, braking acceleration smoothness etc...
I would also love Rd to get some discount for a group buy...maybe 1 of 2 will become reality :)

-Chris

Upvote 0
I would love to see some CST pedals reviewed. I have no clue if you can get a hold of the guy, I can't. About a month ago I had the cash to buy a set and he did not want to respond to emails, pms, anything.

Upvote 0
This isn't just for sim racing, but how about the 'eDimenional 3D glasses', They worked well in Windows XP on a CRT screen , but I couldn't get them to work for LCD screens with Windows 7 at all and NO positive help from the company selling them. I'm interested to know if they work?

Upvote 0
I'm waiting for the review of the Fanatecs GT3RSv2 Wheel and if possible compared with the G27 once I'm just waiting for your opinions to decide the purchase, and I'll have only until November 10th for the purchase as I'm in Los Angeles and i'll travel back to Brazil on this date.

Please, if possible don't forget to test the wheels or others on the rFactor SIM!

Thanks a lot!

All the best 4 all Race Department Team and members of the community

Upvote 0
  • tokicsek

I would really like to see your review on the Fanatec Gt3 RS V2 wheel ,because im about to order it this week and your review on the Clubsport Pedals was really convincing! I want to see if it is as good as the clubsports in your opinion!

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years