What race game(s) are you waiting for?

I've been waiting for GTR3 and rF2 for years. I didn't expect to be looking forward to a Codies title but I think I'm looking forward to F1-2010 the most and even better it should arrive first.

rFactor 2 is on top of my list, it looks extremely promising! TDU 2 is the second, I'm not sure I can get it right at the release though. I'm not sure about GTR 3, waiting for some more infos about that game.

I should've checked "other" too, to cover WRC if it comes to our shores.
GTR3 for sure, and I do want to see what RTR has to offer. Sounds incredible. To see those pro's drive off and leave me at the start of a race would be a brilliant 5 seconds. LOL

Yes WRC can be the last option of the poll :) In all honesty i have forgotten to add it. Will do now.

Can I change my poll? I did rF2, GTR3, GT5 and TDU2, now I want to add WRC 2010 aswell LOL (it wasn't there when I polled). If I can't do anything, could you admin people etc. help me out (maybe add WRC to my vote or remove mine so I can poll again?).

Senad I was just thinking the same like you... somewhere at this forum, I wrote the same sentence... but I said, why wait... I just regret I didnt buy rfactor earlier :) I highly recommend do the same and meet together on the track :D it can gives you so much

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 441 39.6%