What next-gen system(s) will you buy?

No doubt I'll succumb and eventually and end up with either or but I won't be rushing into anything and PC will always come 1st for me. I'd rather spend £400 on beefing up my gaming PC. But I answered both.

Just got a PC this year and started transferring my Xbox and PS games onto that (the non-exclusives at least) so I'll probably not bother with either of them, might pick them up at some stage once they have been out for a couple of years and the price has dropped. Will miss some of the exclusives but you can't have everything :rolleyes:

You seem to be missing some, the Steam Console etc.

I would only really consider a PS4\XB1\Steam if they allowed proper controller support, i.e. FULL Keyboard and Mouse both in-game and in the interface, I don't have the patience to enter my name using a bloody gamepad let alone chat with someone using one. FPS games (and others) are garbage without "Proper" control support and that means Keyboard and Mouse :rolleyes:

Good luck with that Omer, I don't personally think the PC is going to be around for much longer as a gaming platform. The Console has been the Primary development platform for the last few years with the vast majority of PC games just being Console ports.

It's not the only system that blocks used games, many used PC games can't be used online, but that is down to DRM in the game isn't it?

I haven't really read up on the XB1 yet, what it this about "having to be online 24 hours a week"?

If i´m buying a console it will be the PS4 and not the XboxOne since it seems to actually be built for gamers and it probably won´t look like a 30 year old VHS player.

t4wwu

microsoft-xbox-one-4873.jpg

I'll definatly get a Wii U at some point, as I still love my Wii and I'm still catching up with some great titles that I've missed in the past when I wasn't playing as much with it.

All my sim-racing will stay at PC though.

It be an Xbox One for me, when I have the money most likely sometime next year.

I won't be buying a PS4, I have had PS1, PS2 and PS3 and each and every time I sold them due to the controller. I like the Xbox 360 layout of the sticks and D pad.

I don't see the hype about Xbox One, people only will buy it because it is an Xbox?

What other features will they copy from Nintendo I wonder?

Ah ha ha ha! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: At E3, Microsoft priced the Xbox One at US$500. If PS4 is priced at $400+, it's game over for the console makers.

MS is shooting themselves in the foot and Sony and Nintendo may follow suit.

PC FTW!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back