F1 2010 What Lighting Mods is Best

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
There are are at least 5 or 6 lighting mods available for F1 2010. I am using the Realistic Sun mod. I don't want to keep changing the lighting effects to see which appears to be best as this is time consuming and I doubt I would be able to remember what the first one looked like by the time i got to the last one. So I was wondering what seems to be the most popular or what is considered the best of these mods.

There are are at least 5 or 6 lighting mods available for F1 2010. I am using the Realistic Sun mod. I don't want to keep changing the lighting effects to see which appears to be best as this is time consuming and I doubt I would be able to remember what the first one looked like by the time i got to the last one. So I was wondering what seems to be the most popular or what is considered the best of these mods.

I don't think it has to with best it has more to do with what you like.
I would suggest to try a couple make some screens and compare them and take you pick from there.
Every mod on this site has been worked hard on so they are all best,great,magnificent and excellent.

I don't think it has to with best it has more to do with what you like.
I would suggest to try a couple make some screens and compare them and take you pick from there.
Every mod on this site has been worked hard on so they are all best,great,magnificent and excellent.

Sorry, that was a bad choice of words I should have said which is the most popular. I will give your idea a try. Thanks.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%