What kind of controller do you use to race?

My DFP wheel hooked up with a set of G25 pedals and shifter. I bought the pedals from someone who had a faulty wheel and he sent me all of the USB bits from the wheel so I just plug it in and it thinks I have a G25!! I just set my steering in games for the DFP, though I rarely use the G25's shifter as I don't like it, but all the buttons on it get used.

Also planning (for ages) on making my own button box from a unused Usb control pad. Had a test version working, but have never got round to making it a permanent build:rolleyes:.
523640_10150709591622888_1496884803_n.jpg

484273_10150969951922888_70014140_n.jpg

My DFP's old shifter knob started falling apart, so I recently fitted an Audi A3 sport one in it's place :).

Upvote 0
I use an old style Logitech Wingman Formula (Yellow) USB Wheel (not the GP). I also have the old red Logitech Wingman Formula Force wheel. Though personally never cared
for Force Feedback to simulate the real thing since I have done the real racing thing.

Upvote 0
Please can someone help with the settings to get my old red Logitech Wingman Formula Force wheel to work on F12012. The game does not want to hold the custom settings and I cannot get the accelerator to work in the game

Upvote 0
Modded G25 with QR adaptor
Or
Fanatec GT3 RS with QR (that I honestly haven't even set up yet after a year of having it sitting around)

Both with either an NRG 320mm Suede round wheel, or Momo Mod 101. Both with custom button plates, Momo with or without SLI-M. Working on stand alone paddle shifters for each. I'm sure it won't be long before there's more upgrades... :O_o::cautious:

Upvote 0
Logitech G27 (personalized custom modified "stock" wheel rim), stock shifter knob replaced with momo shifter knob, and stock G27 pedals (reverted-mounted). I will post pics of my cockpit on a budget in the appropriate thread soon (Show your cockpit).;)

Upvote 0
Have been using the Microsoft wireless FFB wheel/pedals.
Looking to upgrade. Thinking about the Madcatz FFB wheel, but reviews are mixed. Haven't seen it mentioned on RD.
If I see a reasonably priced Fanatec CSR with pedals, I might go for it (after I repair a devastated Christmas bank account).

Upvote 0
DFGT, with aching fingers after changing gear with the ridiculous paddles.

Try this site.. http://granturgismo.com/ .. I have a set of the add-on paddles, and they work wonders for the ridiculous "paddles" on the DFGT.. ;) Very easy to install and are rock solid..

I personally race with a Logitech DFGT with an SRW-S1 rim and ECCI pedals.. I have a Pro-Race Display on the way to add to the SRW-S1 as well.. I am currently working on converting the "left-over" DFGT buttons/rotary/d-pad for use in a button box.. I have a 7" touchscreen monitor that I use as a button box or Motec display device depending on which sim I'm racing.. I also own a G13 Gameboard and G19 keyboard for added keys when racing..I have another stock DFGT as a spare, as well as two Red MOMO wheels and a black MOMO wheel.. You never know when you might need one and I usually keep them on hand for friends/teammates that need a wheel..

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years