What kind of controller do you use to race?

Just got my G27 and I am loving it ;)

Used a Microsoft Sidewinder wheel for ages, an thought I wasnt too bad at racing, the G27 is the first wheel I have used with a clutch and gear shifter, (I was going to add this in the "what made you laugh today" thread) as I found out how bad of a driver I actually am.
I am 38 and never got around or was bothered to go for a driving licence, now after using this I think its best for the general public that I dont go for a driving licence :D

Upvote 0
Just got my G27 and I am loving it ;)

Used a Microsoft Sidewinder wheel for ages, an thought I wasnt too bad at racing, the G27 is the first wheel I have used with a clutch and gear shifter, (I was going to add this in the "what made you laugh today" thread) as I found out how bad of a driver I actually am.
I am 38 and never got around or was bothered to go for a driving licence, now after using this I think its best for the general public that I dont go for a driving licence :D

Funny you should say that because i now drive alot slower on the roads after driving sims for a while ... i realised how easy it was to crash...:)

Upvote 0
:)
My problem is I keep forgetting to brake with my right foot (as I am used to only two peddles) and I find myself cruising in 3rd or 4th half the time :O_o:

Although I would like to add Z cars on rfactor is a blast with stick and clutch :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This:
Logitech-Dual-Action-Gamepad-0.jpg

I got me a G27 last year and used it for 6 months. After all that time I was still slightly slower with the G27 than with the pad, so I sold the G27 rig.
I still have a MOMO Force hangin around here somewhere, but I still prefer the pad.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • < 5 years