What is your pace after the Release?

Hey guys. Me and a couple of friends had a discussion. At the 1.09 RC, I was able to get down to 1:56s on Nurb GP, on medium tires and 30l of fuel. After the update, I havnt been able to get to the 57s.

Same goes for Imola. 1:42.7-9 or even 1.43 flat on medium tires in the SLS and the Z4 (similar times), but now it's hovering above 1:43s.

Did the tire update reduce your time as well?
Is there any setup changes to get more grip that affect the car more than it did the last couple of updates?
What do you think of the new tire model? I havent seen or felt any difference in the handling, other than the more realistic times we can get out of the tires.

Last edited:
Kunos have reduced overall grip levels, in particular the lateral grip and lateral load tolerance of the tyres, meaning that your cornering performance will be slightly worse.

Which is good. :)
The physics and FFB are now the best they've ever been in AC.

Kunos have reduced overall grip levels, in particular the lateral grip and lateral load tolerance of the tyres, meaning that your cornering performance will be slightly worse.

Which is good. :)
The physics and FFB are now the best they've ever been in AC.
I totally agree! The times you could put down before 1.0 were too fast. The tires stuck to the ground like glue. But now its more realistic and more fun!

Generally my lap times been slower by 2-3 seconds on every track after the 1.0

Seems like that's the go-to time loss after 1.0. Every track is slowe by around 2 seconds :(

I do not mind. As grip decreases i adjust the driving style. AC feels very good and natural and i only practice on green tracks. Individual laptimes dont matter for me. Racing 30 laps without any mistake is way more important for me. Im able to set fast individual laptimes but i know i cant keep them up during a race. Either i destroy my tires or i go off track ruing my race.

I find some of my times dropping fairly easily. But my hard work times the combos i put the most time into about a second.

I find the overall feel of the cars is better, i can get the power down better the way the car reacts feels more proper now than it did in earlier builds where at times things would just seem to be off.

Also have switched from no traction systems to factory settings and been driving the cars that way since they added those menu options, and rsr really should support factory settings for pro rankings, but thats another discussion. But that might be why some cars/combos i find it pretty easy to match or surpass my old times.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%