What is your Occupation?

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
Just now, suddenly wondered what our members do for a living in ther lives... Let's see what you are doing when you are not on your sim-racing seat? ;)

I'm currently an undergraduate, living with a scholarship. Normally would have been gratuated, but changed field of study half-way through from Landscape Architecture to American Culture and Literature...

Currently I'm a Certified Pharmacy Technician but that gig is just for cash while I'm finishing up schooling, I initially started school for pharmacy but didn't enjoy it so I switched to aviation. I'm a certified commercial pilot with an instrument and multi-engine rating meaning I can fly anything up to 200 horsepower, to back that up I'm currently in school to get my airframe and powerplant mechanic certificates that will let me fix planes/engines. Should have one rating this year and finish up by this time next year probably. Going to get a job in the industry soon once I get my airframe finished up. In my younger days I also used to coach/referee my old high school wrestling team.

Used to work in an exhibition center, after 6 years felt like i´d rather hang myself then go to work and will start a new job on Monday.

It´s sort of a delivery job like UPS but much better as sometimes i get to drive all the way down to France, Amsterdam, Germany or way up north in Sweden to deliver a package the size of a football.
Don´t have to go to work either, i just call in and can sit home until something pops up which means i can wake up at 8, go do some running in the gym, go to work, go home and eat, do some driving then back home and do some weight lifting then either go home or do some more driving.
Great part is i can stay for a couple of days if i let say have a package to France or something.

I love driving so it should be fun seeing more of my country and europe.

Right now taking a bachelor degree in media production (light settings, colorlab, photos, movie(editing, filming), typography( quite boring) and so on).
Unemployed, but frantically searching for a job. And I might even stop my education if I get a job I really like. Starting to get tired of studying.

Studying for a bachelor of technology, with a motorsports focus. Australian universities and polytechnic colleges (from what I've seen) are very big on Formula SAE, and so we have very extensive motorsports programs. Direct connections to the industry, too... and students have landed jobs right out of university. Time will tell if that's what happens to me, though.

Right now, I'm on a gap year. I had a few not-so-good things happen to me last year, so I'm just trying to focus on having fun and relaxing before I get back into it next year!

Currently I'm working in IT. Before that I've been an accountant (state-certified after 3.5 years of apprenticeship, Germany is pretty strict on that), nurse in a retirement home (civil service instead of useless army service) and cinema operator (projectors and stuff, pretty awesome).

Also, I'm full time chronically ill since...forever. That is sort of a job as well. Managing myself.

I'm a IT Support Technician, currently studying for my MCITP Certificate.
Apart from that, I'm a full time dad and thats enough to warrant it's own full time job!

LOL Tom :p

I'm a 3rd Line Messaging and Collaborations Engineer. Sounds fancy but basically look after and do 3rd line support for mail, blackberry, Lync servers and run our cloud system.

Currently studying my B.Com Informatics degree part-time which is going to take a while :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back