What is your favorite type of racing?

Rally. And non brutal aero non brutal tyres circuit racing. All the high aero slicked tyres aka modern racing is pretty boring with it's infinite grip and endless electronics. Cars gotta slide, lose grip, etc. Modern race cars push speed to the limit of rules at all cost of any fun. I would rather have lower power, lower aero with unlimited advancements on suspension and traction.

As one or two others have mentioned, I enjoy Karting and used to race them when I was younger before shifter karts came onto the scene, I really like watching those drivers now that do the spuperkart series on the big popular F1/GT road tracks and at the speeds they obtain..Takes allot of guts for those drivers to go those speeds in a small gokart with not much protection around them.

Super GT!

TOMS-Supra-Super-GT-2.jpg

As little aero as possible, really. Prefer RWD and 4WD.

My personal sweet spot for racing is probably 1000-1200 kg w/300-500 bhp and not a lot of aero. Love watching close racing, love the longer braking zones when aero isn't a factor, love the shallow four wheel drifts as the drivers expertly chuck the cars in, love watching the cars squirm mid corner and take a set at the exit.

This year's IndyCar is surprisingly good too I should add.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 442 39.6%