What is your favorite Formula 1 racing team?

I like many teams but the top is Red Bull. Blue is my favorete colour so i always cheer for blue teams. I even try to drive Blue cars. I also like McLaren Aston Martin. Williams are coming back. I will cheer for anything but a AMG-Mercedes i am sick and tired of that car dominating. I like a underdog team. Its to easy to say what is the best team and cheer for them. A real fan will cheer a team when they are good and when they are at the back of the pack. Becuse i want them to improve and come forwards.

Didn't think much about it to be honest until I was reading today of Sir Frank Williams passing. What he accomplished as a privateer is nothing short of amazing, the engineers, drivers and those beautiful, and sometimes not so much, but to do it for decades Williams gets my vote. RIP Sir Frank.

AlphaTauri: Best paintjob in my book. They're also what was Toro Rosso, who were what once was Minardi, and how could you not be a fan of Minardi F1? Perpetual last, less than 20 championship points ever, but racing in Formula One for 30 years, launching the carreers of drivers like Andrea de Cesaris, Michele Alboreto, Giancarlo Fisichella and even Mr. Eyebrows himself, Fernando Alonso.

Haas - because of Magnussen :thumbsup:
Ahh thinking a bit more about it then also because of his boss Steiner.
He is a guy I would prefer to take a beer with - which I would absolutely not want to do with Wollf and Horny.
And dont mention Vasseur :roflmao:

ALL TIME: All American Racers. Dan Gurney was the only U.S. driver to design, build, and win in his own car. It was as shortlived F1 entry, but the tall Californian left an enormous impact on open wheel and sportscar racing and championed the DeltaWing experiement. He was mentioned by a commentator as recently as the Bahrain or Jeddah F1 weekend for his Gurney flap spoiler extension. I could go on for several pages.

CURRENT: McLaren. Ditto for an eponymously named racer, car, and team. I am a fan of Lando and Danny Ric with their determination and humor. Andreas Seidel comes off as a terrific team principal who is upbeat and frank in interviews.

Plus, papaya looks great on track from Can Am to IndyCar to F1!

Yes, me too.. The Haas Team. :D
Team Boss Steiner, is a committed guy wanting the best outcome of the F1 season. Good move to get Magnussen in.
I'm always loved the under-dog..
This season is really exciting, now.

[edit.. Love to get the McLaren Team on top, too.]

Last edited:
Andretti and Lotus, what more can I say
mario60.jpeg

Last edited:
Probably Ferrari.

I supported Williams growing up but ultimately I like to root for a British underdog. I also liked Jordan and Jaguar due to liveries. I don't dislike Mercedes or Red Bull, or other teams too much. Looking back there were many honourable mentions.

Ferrari just have the history and the aura and the colour. One or two of my dream road and track cars are Ferraris and they had a strong presence from the 90s onwards. This season they have a good driver and a good team and a good car as well as the best looking car.

Yes, in a way you're right... :D

May the Best driver Win.
But I've always try to support the underdog.. The strugglers... ;)
To get three Teams on the Podium.

I dont have a favourite team, like I dont a true favourite driver. I do like Nando but mainly because he had the balls to step away, and did some amazing stuff for a few years, that really impressed me a lot.

But teams wise I always loved the old Jordan team the Leyton house team and in the 90's always had a soft spot for the pre qualifying teams

these days they are all the same, too much money, too little talent and interest in fans

The team I root for most is Mercedes because of the Caribbean component in Anthony/Lewis/Grenada.
I like all the teams but the second guy I root for and would like to see do well is Mick Schumacher.
He seems incredibly humble, very pleasant... and willing to learn.
Despite his father's massive accomplishments, he seems keen to carve out his own path.
He also seem nothing like most drivers who got promoted into the sport by virtue of a dad who previously competed.
I've never heard him in a swearing tirade on the radio....always very polite to his engineer.
Many teams would rush forward, if only to sign him as a reserve driver for the name association.
He'd be a 'gold-mine' for marketing folks.

normally Ferrari is my favorite along with the good days of Williams. But now that my compatriot Max Verstappen is so good I can't be for Ferrari. I enjoy this season and let the best win

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 119 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 89 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.9%
  • < 5 years