What is your favorite class in NKP?

Lol James, i have more or less the same experience and therefore i was curious about your opinions :) I love the Abarth so far but had some awesome races with Ramon yesterday night on the RD server with the Formula cars as well.

First i need to give them all a decent try!

I defenately like the ftarget the best, it's quite controllable and predictable to drive. The f2000 would be much more fun but it is so sensitive to bumps, kerbs and oversteer is so difficult to predict and correct compared to the ftarget that on some tracks it is almost unusable. The abarth is a nice car but being front wheel driven it is kind of failsafe car, easy to drive and push but not really satisfying in the way the ftarget is. The formula fords are a bit iffy. The 1600 understeers way too much for my liking and the f1800 is just too difficult to be really fun imho.

Ftarget all the way. I haven't tried the "prototype" with the hillclimb yet but being the old physics I doubt I'd like it. I remember that I really liked the f1 car and I liked netbike as well. Too bad there is no rear wheel driven tintop in nkpro ;).

• Gerard de Koeijer

I have NetKar for 2 weeks now, i love the Abarth and the F2000! Haven't really tried the other cars as much, but what a great game! Should have bought this game long ago...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 71 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 46 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 105 13.9%