What is your 3 favorites car class in the game

• Ariff Roose

Hmmmmmm..
WTCC Extreme for best handling and easy to push the car thru corners
GT Pro because it is coool!
WTCC 87 because it has the M3 E30. (needs more cars tho)

1. Radicals - I m thrilled by their cornering :rockon:
2. GT Pro - simply the coolest cars with the coolest drivers :glasses-cool:
3. WTCCX - Those prototypes do have car characteristics and laptime abilities comparable to the Porsche 956 in the early 80s :devil:

GT Pro, GT Sport and FBMW. That is my top 3. But I have found the WTCC '87 BMW fun to drive lately so it is just outside the top 3. Then the Camaro and Caterhams are always a blast... aslong as you are on your own (man, I need to practice for the RDCCC :p ). S2000 and Mini's are great for close battles but the cars aren't that fun to drive. The others are nice from time to time but I very rarely use them.

1) Caterham 2) GT Sport 3) WTCC 1987

Personally i am sick of the modern WTCC cars that i have played since 2006 now. No more modern touringcars on my list :). S2000 i can only enjoy when the field has a super high level of racers, so without the eager i-have-to-win-at-all-costs-so-ill-ram-my-way-through-because-i-think-that-is-racing-types.
Camaros on fourth btw :D

No more modern touringcars on my list :). S2000 i can only enjoy when the field has a super high level of racers, so without the eager i-have-to-win-at-all-costs-so-ill-ram-my-way-through-because-i-think-that-is-racing-types.

I actually still like the S2000 cars, GTRE probably delivers these cars the best of any racing sim, but Bram has pretty much summed up why I seldom join these events any more. :disapointed:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back