What is wrong with this sim?

Well, when I start with AMS everything was okay. Then start problems with FFB: I dont know what change, but I have big problem with steering input. I use Thrustmaster T300 a there is no possible to get proper steering range. It is same with all AMS cars: I wanna steer to the right, or to the left, turn my wheel, but car no change direction and react too "lazy," like with massive steering dead zone. I change settings, increase steering sensitivity, change wheel range in thrustmaster controls and in the game, turn FFB force to the minus in game settings, try to change steering lock, but nothing helps. Its unplayable in this state. Is there any solution for this?

Thanks for advice. Well I checked assistants, but was off. Ok, I will try create new profile, maybe its help. I check AMS Steam files and everything is okay, so I really dont know. I try F1 on Hockenhaim and its really disaster drive like with 50 percent steering deadzone :)

Ditto on making a new profile. As annoying as it is, that usually solves it. For some weird reason, sometimes profiles seemingly get stuck on settings and now matter how you change it back to default, it will never revert fully.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 104 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 513 39.0%