What is this weird graphics problem in Assetto Corsa?

Hi guys,

I came back to the Assetto Corsa after a long break and found an unpleasant sight, jagged edges, fuzzy and not clear textures and worse reflections and shaders.
In the video settings, I noticed that it changed by itself MSAA and Anisotropic Filtering, I change it but not much changed.
During the break from playing, there was an update to the graphics card drivers, but uninstalling it did not help. I dont know what happened, I didn't change anything.

BEFORE:

AFTER:
ddddddssssss.jpg

fffffff.jpg

Last edited:
I suppose you are being equipped with decent hardware and not trying to get AC working with an Intel Atom CPU/IGPU netbook. Also if first period the game was running right an now bad, something is conflicting, like wrong CSP.
Set everything in AC.exe specific in the nVidia control panel to “application controlled ” if not being possible then “off” Only the powerstate should set to max.
Start AC direct from steam and do not use CM or any other AC “enhancement” software, like simhub. Just a clean pure AC.
Still having problems try to sort this out by only fiddling with the AC ingame settings.
As a last method that also delete what is not original, so backup your game; do the Steam integrity’s check to bring back AC to its original state. Fire up again with fiddling in-game settings.

Last edited:
I suppose you are being equipped with decent hardware and not trying to get AC working with an Intel Atom CPU/IGPU netbook. Also if first period the game was running right an now bad, something is conflicting, like wrong CSP.
Set everything in AC.exe specific in the nVidia control panel to “application controlled ” if not being possible then “off” Only the powerstate should set to max.
Start AC direct from steam and do not use CM or any other AC “enhancement” software, like simhub. Just a clean pure AC.
Still having problems try to sort this out by only fiddling with the AC ingame settings.
As a last method that also delete what is not original, so backup your game; do the Steam integrity’s check to bring back AC to its original state. Fire up again with fiddling in-game settings.
thank you my man, got it sorted

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back