What is the most underestimated car in the RACE Series?

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
For me its the Volvo 850 from STCC The Game 2. Brilliant car but it seems not many people are interested to race it.

What do you think is the most underestimated car?

I don't know if the radicals really are underestimated. They may not be very popular, but they stand a fair chance against GT Pro cars, and I don't think anyone's ever disputed that.

Around Nordschliefe in Time Trial mode, I found the Radical SR4 252hp had little trouble keeping up with a GT1 Aston Martin DBR9. In fact, there's a lot of places where it's actually faster. Loads of grip, and a terrifying power-to-weight ratio. But I've never seen anyone suggest otherwise, so I don't think they count as underestimated.

I don't know if the radicals really are underestimated. They may not be very popular, but they stand a fair chance against GT Pro cars, and I don't think anyone's ever disputed that.

Around Nordschliefe in Time Trial mode, I found the Radical SR4 252hp had little trouble keeping up with a GT1 Aston Martin DBR9. In fact, there's a lot of places where it's actually faster. Loads of grip, and a terrifying power-to-weight ratio. But I've never seen anyone suggest otherwise, so I don't think they count as underestimated.

I understand underestimated as underused.

Bram's OP was suggesting that also.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years