What is RDs time zone?

What's ironic about this question is I started the forum game where you post your current local time. :D

Now, I ask because I don't know the RD time of my posts and RD is obviously a continent away and I believe an hour ahead of London.

My time zone is 5 hours behind London's time. Are you in the Central Europe zone?

This is a redundant thread, I know,

You need to have a general questions thread so users can post whatever they want to know and a Staff or Moderator could explain it to them.

Now, I ask because I don't know the RD time of my posts and RD is obviously a continent away and I believe an hour ahead of London.

My time zone is 5 hours behind London's time. Are you in the Central Europe zone?
Well, the page is "local" to the Netherlands, since Bram owns the page and he's living below sea level in the Netherlands.

However, since the forum will display whatever you set it to as local time doesn't make it easier, I assume. ;)

You need to have a general questions thread so users can post whatever they want to know and a Staff or Moderator could explain it to them.

Most people are not using the search function now, so I wouldn't expect them to look through a thread with lots of answers they don't need, quite frankly.

Tom

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back