F1 2011 What is Race Department's policy on "glitch" setups?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
By now most people here should know about the 11/11 setup bug. There is a small discussion about these setups (this thread in particular), and if they should be allowed on RD, over at the race setups forum.

What I'd like to know if RD has any sort of policy on this, if it's allowed/not allowed?

Regarding the cut corners bug. I raced online with my group at Melbourne. I received a stop and go, and then a 20 second penalty for corner cutting! So, I don't know how all this corner cutting is being accomplished. I didnt try to do it, I am just not that good yet.

Regarding the cut corners bug. I raced online with my group at Melbourne. I received a stop and go, and then a 20 second penalty for corner cutting! So, I don't know how all this corner cutting is being accomplished. I didnt try to do it, I am just not that good yet.

I believe there are certain parts of the track that get abused while other parts of the track actually have clearly defined corners. unfortunately none of the high speed chicanes in any track seem to enforce this very well.

The thing is we don't specifically know what codemasters has done with the code and as such cannot backseat determine the error, the ball is soley in their court and as others have said the current meta online will revolve around using the 11/11 setups until it is fixed.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back