PC1 What Is Old Is New Again

I reinstalled Project Cars this weekend and I'm very impressed. Its not the old PC1 that I deleted 2 years ago. The graphics are really beautiful, expecially with these new monster video cards of today are very clear in vr with a nice frame rate with my Odyssey MR.

Also, with turning up the FFB to a 100 and tuning it down in each car and the help of my new Fanatec v2.5 wheel the physics are not bad at all. Quite lively and detailed actually.
I was hoping to swop some settings tips here.

And maybe some DLC. I managed to find near 60 cars so far.
The only thing that is disappointing is the auto exposure. Is there a work around?

I reinstalled Project Cars this weekend and I'm very impressed. Its not the old PC1 that I deleted 2 years ago. The graphics are really beautiful, expecially with these new monster video cards of today are very clear in vr with a nice frame rate with my Odyssey MR.

Also, with turning up the FFB to a 100 and tuning it down in each car and the help of my new Fanatec v2.5 wheel the physics are not bad at all. Quite lively and detailed actually.
I was hoping to swop some settings tips here.

And maybe some DLC. I managed to find near 60 cars so far.
The only thing that is disappointing is the auto exposure. Is there a work around?
I had the same impression. Next to all the fantastic new sim games, I don't know what it is that makes PC1 such a great experience in VR. Must be the new hardware that allows cranking up the graphics much more than before; I am running it on I7 12700, RTX 3080 ti. To my taste, the Nordschleife looks best and most realistic in PC1, compared to AC, AMS2 and PC2.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back