What is Massa playing?

Quote about Massa :

"He is back at home after the operation, which was basically plastic surgery," said di Montezemolo. "And I think that maybe in one week's time he can start his personal training, although he is training a lot with video games."

mmmmmmmmm makes me wonder what videogame would he be playing ?

Edit: our RDFOC team is looking for a reserve driver. I'll keep a Seat free for him :)

• Renato Preti

Quote about Massa :

"He is back at home after the operation, which was basically plastic surgery," said di Montezemolo. "And I think that maybe in one week's time he can start his personal training, although he is training a lot with video games."

mmmmmmmmm makes me wonder what videogame would he be playing ?

Edit: our RDFOC team is looking for a reserve driver. I'll keep a Seat free for him :)

:) I saw details about this on a brazilian web site and unfortunatelly its not a race simulator. Apparently he is playing the soccer game 'Pro Evolution Soccer' :) His brother Dudu told. Below is the text translated by Google:

"...his brother best explained as Felipe has taken advantage of their free time at home: he said, the main fun is playing soccer in a videogame. "We gathered four friends to play Pro Evolution, and there is more shouting," he said.

Dudu made it clear that football is the preference in the house, even more than racing games. It said the game Guitar Hero that Felipe beat Rubens Barrichello did not fall in love him and has been left out. "His business is football even," he said."

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.9%